How is your church going?
Why not use a Church Life Survey regularly to see how your church is progressing?
Churches can run a Church Life Survey at any time that suits them, to assess their quality of church life.
- Are your attenders growing in their faith?
- Does your church own its vision?
- How are you progressing towards achieving your vision and mission?
You may find a Church Life Survey useful...
- to see the strengths of your church attenders, their hopes and priorities in order to build a vision
- to plan new ministries and compare survey results before and after implementing that plan
- where there have been changes, such as church planting or a new church service commencing
- where large numbers of people have joined or left a congregation, or
- when a new minister joins a congregation.
Churches that complete a Church Life Survey receive a full colour Profile report, along with a Church Life Pack of supporting resources, to help them engage their results and plan a way forward.
Available at any time to suit your church
Please contact email@example.com
to express your interest in a Church Life Survey
. Surveys are available for adult attenders (aged 15 years and over) and child attenders (aged 8-14 years).
10 Reasons to Survey your Church
How Churches Use Church Life Surveys